In its 46th year, this race takes place before the Bunker Hill Day Parade. The 8K race, on a USAT&F certified course, starts and finishes at the Charlestown Navy Yard and passes the Bunker Hill Monument, USS Constitution and Warren Tavern. There is also a 2K novice race for children and families and fun post-race activities.
Interested in volunteering? Click here for more information
8k registration fee is $30.00 for online registration and $35.00 for runners who register the day of race. 8k start time is 10 AM.
2k registration fee is $15.00 for online registration and for runners who register the day of race. 2k start time is 9:15 AM.
2k registration is free to Club members who pre-register at the Club.
- Club kids: Open pre-registration will be available at Green Street to ensure that all interested Club runners get registered. Club staff will assist in getting kids signed up, and a “one call” will be made to notify parents of this change. (The cost to all 2k, race-day registrants will be $15.00 including the Club kids who did not pre-register at the Club.)
- All others: Race packets, including race number and tee shirt can be picked up at the High Street Building (66 High Street, Charlestown) on Friday June 14th from 3 PM to 8 PM.
2K Race: 18 years and under:
- 1st place M/F sneakers
- 1st place Female Charlestown resident: Pauline Benoit trophy and sneakers (if possible)
- 1st place Male Charlestown resident: Trophy and sneakers (if possible)
- 1st place Club M/F: sneakers
- 1st place parent/child team: sneakers
- 1st place M/F: $100
- 2nd place M/F: $50
- 1st place Masters (40+): M/F: $75
- 1st place Seniors (50+) M/F: $75
- 1st place Veterans (60+) M/F: $75