Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston is thrilled to participate in the 2024 Bank of America Boston Marathon ® Official Charity Program, offering an exciting opportunity to run the historic race and fundraise for thousands of youth across Boston and Chelsea.
Join our team and help us close opportunity gaps to give the youth of our community every chance they deserve to lead a productive, fulfilling, and healthy life.
Members of the BGCB team will receive:
- Personal fundraising page and a dedicated fundraising staff member for support
- Weekly communication with fundraising tips, team highlights, and BGCB updates
- Professional coaching and access to group runs
- Invites to team engagement events including a pre-race dinner and volunteer opportunities
- BGCB race day singlet
Fees and Fundraising Requirements:
- $10,000 fundraising minimum requirement
- $325 race entry fee to be paid for by the runner
For more information on running for Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, please contact Julie LeBlanc at firstname.lastname@example.org.