Ready to Work (RTW) is a Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston Workforce Development Initiative. The goal of the program is to:
- Equip teens with valuable skills for success to enter the workforce, which may or may not require a four year college degree.
- Develop the next generation of thinkers and problem solvers prepared to fill jobs and industries growing in Boston’s evolving economy and globally.
- Provide youth and families of Boston and Chelsea with greater opportunities to career paths that can assist their economic mobility.
- Create relationships and pipelines with the business community to connect oriented youth with organizations that value diversity and the development of their staff.
- Educate workplaces about the talent that exists in communities they may not traditionally tap to talent.